VW T4 Price Category B
Number of People : 2
Now a modern classic, our fully restored VW T4 campervans are almost certainly amongst the best on the road.
We have spared no expense in developing our T4 fleet and it can easily be argued that these fine heritage campervans are perhaps better than many new vehicles on the road. The driving experience is second to none and with no length or height problems you can park these campervans just about anywhere.
All of our T4 campervans are built on the powerful yet very efficient 2.5 litre engine model.
Internally, we have installed the very latest fit out
- Kitchen with running water and 2 ring gas stove
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Efficient Eberspacher diesel central heating
- LED lighting
- Captains chairs giving internal access between driver’s cab and habitation
- Bluetooth stereo with mobile phone integration
- Porta potti toilet - ideal free pub camping
- Clever storage - designed by us and with long-haul international travellers in mind
Differences between our VW T4s and VW T5 campervans
Our VW T4s do not have pop-top roof, air conditioning, electric windows or central locking. If these features are important to you then we would suggest that you consider a VW T5. However in the UK and Northern Europe, heating is perhaps required considerably more than air conditioning.